Sunday, 3 March 2013

Floppy Disk

Hey.
So, I had rugby today... I've never been so frustrated at rugby before! Millie/Bruiser was soooo annoying!! UGH! I've been physically and mentally training for French! Haha...! No really! 

Since I've been home, I've non-stop listened to this song by Toby Turner called 'There's a Floppy Disk on the Floor'. I think it's brilliant... About 99.999999999999999% of my friends would disagree! But you know! They song is EXTREMELY ANNOYING however it is MASSIVELY catchy! I'm not joking! His dance moves are hilarious and the song has a VERY catchy tune!!

"There's a Floppy Disk on the floor, there's a floppy disk on the floor, baw." Haha! It's crap but you know... I like crap! 

"I don't like cleaning but my momma makes me anyway.
She says says, 'I'm sick of this crap, boy you gonna clean the house today!' 
She said, 'I'ma go to the store and when I come home it betta' be done.' 
I said, 'No problem, ma, I'ma pick my s**t up one by one.' 

When she walked out the door I started cleanin' like she said. 
The only problem is I am easily distracted.
I started cleaning s**t 'til something shiny caught my eye...
It was a plastic square with dimensions of 3.5.

There's a floppy disk on the floor,
There's a floppy disk on the floor,
Baw.

There's a floppy disk on the floor,
There's a floppy disk on the floor,
Oww.

There's a floppy disk on the floor,
There's a floppy disk on the floor,
Aow.

There's a floppy disk on the floor,
There's a floppy disk on the floor,
Click.

Next thing I knew, door flew right open,
she came in with groceries.
Oh no all I did was sing this song,
maybe I have ADD.

She pointed fervently at all the mess,
her eyes ablaze.
But then she froze right there
when something shiny caught her gaze.

I'm sure it wasn't hard
to see how little I had done.
But then she looked at me
and then we sang in unison.

There's a floppy disk on the floor,
There's a floppy disk on the floor,
Baw.

There's a floppy disk on the floor, 
There's a floppy disk on the floor,
Oww.

There's a floppy disk on the floor,
There's a floppy disk on the floor,
Aow.

There's a floppy disk on the floor, 
There's a floppy disk on the floor,
Huah!

So it was we stood right there
just singing that repeatedly.
The only explanation is
that it was destiny.

Or maybe black magic,
but we all know it don't exist.
... I guess I'll sing the chorus
one more time if you insist.

There's a floppy disk on the floor,
There's a floppy disk on the floor,
Baw.

There's a floppy disk on the floor, 
There's a floppy disk on the floor,
Oww.

There's a floppy disk on the floor,
There's a floppy disk on the floor,
Aow.

There's a floppy disk on the floor,
There's a floppy disk on the flo hooaahh.

There's a floppy disk on the floooo...
Wa-naw. 

So... That's my song for today! As well as that song I'm addicted to 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri! It's an amazing song... Which is also the soundtrack for Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1...! Yeah... Twilight! 

I hope that if you do ever come across that song that you'll like it! Don't worry, if you see me around I'll be singing it! At least you'll know all of the words! Haha! That's not a good thing! Oh on another note.... IT'S TOBY'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! He's 28 today! His party was last night though... And there was LOADS of people! Seriously! They were still posting stuff at 4 o'clock their time AM! Which got annoying, not because they were up then, but because I wasn't there to enjoy it as well....! DAMN! Oh well! Some Day! Haha! I just hope that the rest of today is fantastic for him! But he really needs to post a Minecraft episode, round about NOWish because I'm super bored now! That took me like 10 times of 2:32 mins play-through's of that song! ARGH! 

I'm gonna' go!
I've got my French 'help' session tomorrow after school... Haha Taryn's on her own...
Wait! So am I! God dammit!
Oh well! She could always wait for me after my French exam if she wanted!
There you go Taryn I've just given you an 'amazing' idea! 
Haha!

Enjoy the rest of your day today, or enjoy tomorrow.
See You!
Ginge Off! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment