Due to that situation with the rubbing in, I was totally down in pe! Everyone, including Miss Placket and Miss Watling, could tell that there was something up! I was just like, "Can you stop asking me if I'm okay!! I'M FINE!" Jazz wasn't in the best of moods either. At lunch, Ollie decided that the best thing to do was pour Lucozade all over Jazz! Seriously! It was bad! It was all in her hair, all over her uniform and her bags! He is totally and utterly ridiculous! So yeah, I was pissed! And thinking about it's made me upset because it's just sooo stressful! I thought that it's be over bu now... Apparently not!
I'm such an idiot! Why do I punish myself...? I cause myself too much stress for no reason! Why!?
Any way, I'm going to bed... At 20:30!?
WHAT!?
Apparently I look shattered... "Oh, it'll help!"
It won't help with nerves will it! To be honest I'm petrified of Tuesday!
Sorry... Goodnight/Good day!
See You!
Ginge Off!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment