So, yesterday I had my French re-test... I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it yesterday! I had rugby training... Which was so frustrating! I got totally pissed off! Damn! And then I had to do biology homework.
What have I been up to since I've been home? Well, thanks for asking... What, you didn't? Oh well! So, I've relaxed and waited for my mum to get home. I wanted to watch Breaking Dawn Part 1... I've seen it before but I wanted to watch it again! Haha... I'm weird! And now I'm just watching old videos from Tobuscus whilst smashing my head phones against my desk! They're broken any way so it doesn't matter, but I'm really pissed about that! Now I have to use my ones from before my headphones that are going to electrocute me loads... Yay!? Hmm... Any way...
I've started to think about myself in a negative way! I'm not going to go into it...! You don't want to know that crap! So I guess I'll see you tomorrow... Possibly!
See You!
Enjoy your day tomorrow... Or today!?
Ginge Off!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment