So I haven't been on here for a while. I suppose it's because it's kind of boring! And any way, I've had stuff to do! Did I tell you about my French? No? Not surprising! I don't know what grade I got this time! But I tell you what. French on Friday really pissed me off! All I wanted was a new exercise book and it took her 15 minuted to give it to me! She went off on all of these tangens about how to say it in French and other crap like that! She gave everyone else who needed a new book one but no... Me. She had to leave me out! Haha!
On the upside for my friends, I haven't been singing that Floppy Disk Song for a while! Look back a post or two. I think it's called 'Floppy Disk' or something like that! No I didn't just go back through my posts on a different tab and find out what the name was... Don't be absurd! OH; that's another thing!! The last EVER 'A Very Potter Musical' part came out yesterday! It was hilarious! It was a bit weird that Lily got with Cedric in heaven!! But yeah.
So, today I've finished my coursework. Watched all 60 episodes of Toby's Walking Dead play-through. Re-written equations for physics!? -_- BORING!!
Any way,
I'm gonna' go!
I've just realised... DR.G FINISHED!?
I've already told you that previously!! Haha!
I guess I'll see you again when I can be bothered to post!
See You!
Ginge Off!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment