Thursday, 28 February 2013

Today!?

So, I'm re-taking my French exam! Woo! I just didn't get it today! I went in and I just couldn't remember anything! I know it, it's just I didn't take the correct amount of resources in for me to be able to use! That's where I failed! I got a C if that's any consolation! But you know, I just want to do better than the 50% I remembered! I'm fully ready! I'm ready to go back there after school on Tuesday and get that B that I want and deserve! To be honest, this is probably the most positive I've ever been by the way, I am so happy for people such as Jake and Rachel! I think I made it worse for them getting all upset; I have my reasons, but they went through it and I think they both got an A! Congratulations! Seriously! I'm so happy for them! Andrea probably got an A*... I mean I'm happy for her too, but she finds it easy.. AND she gets all of the help! Unfair right? Any way. In biology I was trying to tell Jake what she does, and how it works. He was telling me certain things as well. Then we came to the conclusion that he knew his whole exam, just he didn't know which question was which! WOW JAKE! So, I happily helped him because he's my friend and I didn't want him to fail! Why would I? I spent the first 5-10 minutes just listening to him saying it all out loud, trying to decide which paragraph went with each question! Apparently Charlie went in and just read off of his sheet! WHAT!? If I'd known that I would have wrote more down any way! But no! i punished myself! I don't exactly know why I punish myself, but I think I have a pretty good idea generally! For example; when I got back from my exam, which was in the middle of pe, everyone just went "She's failed!" ... Oh fantastic! Even the people I don't like can tell when I'm not myself... BRILLIANT! That's just fantastic to be honest! I really don't like them even more! Any way...

I'm gonna' go and relax!
It's my day off... Well, night!
See You!
Ginge Off!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment