Saturday, 23 February 2013

Smiley... :O

Hey... Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! I've been trying to learn my French, and completing other homework, so I haven't had time! Any way! Last night, I watched a film that was released in 2012, and only came on DVD a couple of weeks ago. That film was called 'Smiley'! It was really messed up! It was extremely messed in the up direction! So Smiley is this guy who sewed his eyes up, and then carved a smiley face on his... Well, face! I wanted to watch it before I knew something... Both Toby Turner and Shane Dawson are in it! :D Both YouTubers! There was this other YouTuber as well which I've seen in Jacksfilms' Your Grammar Sucks ep.40! I was waiting for Toby to appear, because I knew he played Mark and I've seen some behind the scenes of them filming it! Mark is so different from him. If I had to chose which version of him I'd rather know, I would probably change my mind from what I thought and change it to Mark! I don't know. I think he's awesome! He's a major dickhead but he's smart and funny... He can read off of the board...! Haha! Yeah. Toby is funny and awesome and friendly, but I think I like a college know-it-all more than a Worldwide internet celeb! I think my favourite of Mark's lines in the film is "Because we have to take it...?" Haha! If you haven't seen it, you won't get it, but he was asked why that class was a class that they had to take! I think that's an answer I would give! I guess it must have been weird for him going back to a set that is set up like college because he only left like 5 years ago! Oh well! The story line was pretty good, but then the ending part let it down... Ashley killed herself by jumping out of a window... Only because Smiley was just all of her friends, including her boyfriend-Shane Dawson- Binder, who had a latex neck on...! But then the real Smiley appears and kills Ashley's house mate! That was the best bit! But any way. Shane Dawson and Toby Turner were in a film together! That's pretty awesome in itself! 

Back to school Monday... -_- DAMN!
 Yeah, I've gotta' go and learn my French! 
See You!
Ginge Off! 

Ps. The writing is red because blood is red as well! Haha! Oh the irony! 

No comments:

Post a Comment