Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Fan Club!

Hey. How's your day been? Mine's been okay... I suppose! We did the 20 minute run in GCSE PE... I FAILED... And then Mr Rust tried to hint to me that I should do the rowing competition! Not. A. Chance. I love the rowing machines, but if you have me on the team... You'll lose! True Story!

Any way. Last night on Facebook I put a status saying 'Like for a confession'... I didn't think anyone would like it... I've had to do like 10 confessions! I couldn't think of anything! So.

1. Here is my post: I really am close to hating homophobic people! Their comments just piss me off! I don't see why people have anything against gay people! If I told you I was a lesbian would you hate me? I don't see what the problem is! It's their choice! Leave them to it!

I also think that sexist people should die... What? Nothing!

2. I'm starting to realize how annoying year 8's are... Especially one's that expect food from you...

I am referring to Sam. The person who sits next to me on the bus. She expects food from Taryn and I^ referred to above, and never gives it back! Hahaha... That's not funny!

3. Out of the 444 friends that I have on Facebook, I probably actually only like about 75 of them...!

I'm sorry, but I don't like many people! What? DON'T HATE! You should just be better in yourself... SO maybe then I would like you! Get your life fixed! Haha...!!

4. I'm such a sick person... By which I mean, I watch too many sick programs on Tv... But, I enjoy them! I really want to be a Forensic Pathologist when I finish university! It's just my way!

Dr.G Medical Examiner and Silent Witness are my favorite programs!

5. I have the best dance moves in the WORLD!! Those moves include 'The Levitation', 'Boxer', 'The Floor Viper' and my AMAZING back-flip off of the lockers... Haha! I'm just jokin'! I have the worst dance moves that anyone has ever seen! Sorry to disappoint!

My dance moves are actually pretty s**t! Taryn agrees!

6. When I was like, 5 or 6, I used my dad's razor... Erm... And I decided to... Erm... OKAY! I DECIDED TO SHAVE MY LIP!! Oh hilarious!

All I got today from people was, "Why'd you shave your lip?" I WAS 5!!

7. When I was in year 3, I was putting my pac-a-mac on over my head... Idiotically I was waling to the stairs... Next thing you know I'm falling down the stairs. Wearing a skirt I got a massive bruise on my left thigh, I broke my glasses and I scraped like, 3 or 4 layers of skin off of my right shin...! I cried... What a wimp!
Nah! I was in year 3!?

Yeah! Embarrassing! Never going to do that again! 

8. I eat toast.

Yeah and A LOT OF IT!!! WOO HOO!!

9. I find people who constantly hug... VERY annoying! Stop hugging... Get a room, not the locker area! Just take a breath for goodness sake... It reminds me that I'm alone... Haha!! Not!

Haha! That's about my friends Harrison and Saraid... All they do it hug!! STOP IT... As Toby would say! Well, most people would say that!
 

Haha! Oh! The title is because Jazz said that she's my fan club... Right! I'm watching some Tobuscus! He's scaring this kid called David after the dentist! He looks really scared! No Joke! Not that Toby's scary! Haha! He is sometimes! 

I guess I'm going to go... I've gotta' watch the no.1 program on tv! Haha! You can probably guess what that is! 

See You!
Have a great day tomorrow...
I've got f*****g Citizenship Day...! -_-
ARGHHHH!!

Ginge Off! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment