I won't be able to blog later or tomorrow because it's Taryn's birthday! WOOO! Bring on the fun and excitement! Not just for me, but for Taryn and Rachel as well! It's going to be soooo awesome! But I'm just glad that I'm with Taryn for her birthday! I doubt she'll get any worse... Erm... I don't mean that by the way! Sorry Taryn! No, seriously! I think both her and Rachel are amazing! I'm so honoured to have them as friends! And that's the truth! Last week was just a big misunderstanding! Turns out Taryn looked like she was running because she tripped over her own foot! Awesome...!? Tomorrow I'll be too tired... Especially after bowling, cinema, films all evening and night and I'll probably stay up the latest agin, and then wake up the earliest! This time I want to stay up past what I did last time! Any way, I'm gonna' go and get changed for an amazing day with the birthday girl! See you Wednesday I guess!
See You!
Ginge Off!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment