So, I went to the opticians after school with Taryn... Turns out that my perscription has changed a little bit, so I'll have to go in and try some new lenses... -_- I had to wear those stupid massive glasses and all Taryn could do was laugh! Haha... Not funny! I've also been told that I need to wear them for less time in one day! I know I wear them way TOO much! Hmm...
What happened today? 3rd lesson I had biology. We got our revision books! Woo Hoo! At the end my teacher, Miss Yeandle, kept Jake and I behind... Oh dear! This couldn't be good! She said, "It's interesting watching the lesson to see who the last people talking are! It's mostly you two that are the last two talking! You do some fantastic work, Jake more verbally than Chloe! But in your book Chloe; your work is fantastic! But you need to just know when to be quiet!" I think she told us that today because Jake got extremely hyper so he didn't stop talking, and also he kept complaining that his books would bend in his bag...! Then she said, "If you can't keep yourselves quiet, I'll have to split you two up and put you on the edge of the classroom on your own..." WHAT!? You caught us talking last once...! Oh well! I don't care! I'm completing the work, and nearly 99% of the time we are having a discussion about our view on what we're doing, so...
Then 4th lesson, Beth and I were seeing who could be quiet for the longest! Then Mr Whorlow asked a question... Guess who he picked on? You guessed correctly... Max! No! He picked on me! He said to me, "I think we have a psycic connection..." I was like... Yeah! So I said, I don't know, which meant that Beth won...! -_- Damn you Mr Whorlow! A. You made me lose the game and b. We do not have a psycic connection! Believe me, I'd know if we had one! Haha!
So how's today been?
S**T! It's school! School is so bad at the moment!
I'll post again later about my friends!
See You!
Ginge Off!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment