So what happened today at school? Erm... In form we talked about the horse meat in beef products situation! We had to write the end to this sentence: "I do/don't mind eating products that may contain horse meat because..." Or something like that! 3/5 people on my table couldn't care less whether we eat horse or not! What's the difference between horse and cow? Any way! Jazz and Hannah love horses so they disagreed... Then Jazz over-reacted... That's the basics of it!
In GCSE pe today 5 girls and 5 boys had to wear these heart rate monitors things... I 'volunteered'! Mr Rust said firstly that they go over your chest... So someone said, don't know who, "I can't put that over my chest! My boobs are too big!" Haha... I wonder who that was... Yeah! I said that! Haha... Talking about awkward things; Toby Turner has A LOT of awkward moments! I'm going to tell you two, because that's all i can be bothered to type! Haha!
Firstly, a few years back, I think it was like 2008 or something, this kid kept sending him these request to video chat! Being a weird man, Toby sometimes wore his top up past his chest... At that moment he erm, also had... a boner... -_- Yeah right, and his computer decided to automatically agree to the video chat with this kid. Toby went away to get something and the computer accepted the video. This kid saw a empty room for a few moments and then this guy with a boner and his t-shirt above his nipples walks in... :O I would have screamed right then... Canceled the video... He was probably scared for life! No offence Toby!
Next. In August; Toby went jogging a lot. Now, he saw this kid every day getting a taxi home from school. This day was a hot day, so Toby took his shirt off... Guess what happened next!? No don't! I'm just going to tell you! He saw this kid so he jogged up to him and asked, "What school do you go to?" ... OMG! He asked this because his niece was going to move into the area and he wondered if there was any good schools around... So. This kid, he was just going home, when a smelly, topless, sweaty man just goes up to him and asks which school he goes to... CLEVER TOBY! The kid just ran away! Haha! "Mom! This guy just asked me where I go to school...!" Hahaha! IDIOT!
Any way. The other day Toby's main channel 'Tobuscus' hit 3 million subscribers... I've probably told you that! But about 3 days ago, his games channel: 'Toby Games' also hit 3 million! CONGRATULATIONS!
Any way. I'm going to go and watch Dr.G! Yes again!
One of her investigators could die... I'm interested! ]
See You!
Ginge Off!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment