Wednesday, 27 February 2013

French almost completed!

Hey,
So I've finally learnt about 85% of my French! This is because I haven't learnt the mystery questions and also, on my fourth paragraph I forget the last few lines... :/ That's what I'm going to practice now! I'm going to write my 4 word sheet so that it's clear and easy to understand, unlike it is now! So, what have I done today? Nothing much, just school!

Taryn has got it into her head that this friend, who gets on the bus with me, of mine called Jake, has a crush on me...! NO WAY! No offence Jake, but you know... TARYN! Nah! It's fine! So my French exam is at 11:40 which is during pe theory! I feel quite lucky I got it that lesson because 4 of my friends have it last period... Well actually. Rachel's is 4th lesson. Then Jake (A different one), Lauren and Andrea are all doing it last lesson. Unfortunately for Andrea and Lauren they are taking one exam and leaving another one to that first one...!? UNLUCKY! 

I'm gonna' go and learn some more French! 
I think I'm almost sorted, and I'm finally realising that it pays off- How much time I've put into it!
I'm glad I've gone through this stress... Kind of, because now I know how much effort I need to do to study for my pe mock after Easter! I just hope that it goes well... WHICH IT WILL BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN MYSELF AND I KNOW I'VE LEARNT IT!! 

I shall speak to you tomorrow, when I'm relaxed after my exam! 
I'll let you know how it went!
See You!
Ginge Off! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment