Monday, 25 February 2013

Major Freak Out!

Hey... So what have I done since I've been home? I've cried... Freaked out... Got extremely low... Forgot my whole French! Wow! Interesting afternoon!

So. A new girl joined our form today, he name is Lucy... However, she's already. apparently, asked to move forms...!? Am I really that scary... And negative!? Probably!! So... I forgot my French! YAY! -_- F**K!!! Over the next two days I'm going to learn at as many points as I can during the day! I've got no other homework now so that's better! 

Any way, I'm going to go watch today's 'Happy Wheels' episodes and then re-say my French!
I WILL LEARN IT!
Enjoy your day tomorrow! I hope it's better than mine!
Or today... If you live in America... Or Australia, Antarctica and New Zeland!
You see my point, right?

See You!
Ginge Off! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment