Sunday, 24 February 2013

Secret Channel...! :O

Hey again! I'm bored so I thought I'd tell you about what I've just discovered! 
I like watching Toby's older videos to see how he's changed... His voice is much higher now... Puberty must have reverted and returned him to a higher pitched boy!? :O Any way! I was watching this vlog from 2010, because I looked up this vlog I've seen before which is related to the video from earlier! And I found out when Toby started his gaming channel 'TobyGames'... Even though that's known as his third channel, it's actually his fourth! He had this other channel simply named 'Toby', he posted two videos on it! The point I'm trying to get at is that myself and 28,410 other subscribers are the only people who know about this channel... So? So what! I'm subscribed to all FOUR of Toby's channels! Look what I've just found... This is when he's closed the garage door because he's about to kill Angela...? It freaks me out soooo much! I shouldn't have watched it so many times if I'm completely honest! Here: 

There's A LOT of fake blood! I cannot believe that he kept that serious to film this very distressing video! If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, check out my last post to watch a video which freaked me out! Only because I'm not used to Toby playing killers! It's a bit weird when you see your favourite YouTuber in something completely different from normal, completing a very big fail at falling and then it turning into a weird swearing montage- He doesn't swear... Normally- and then him looking creepy! Like the picture above actually! 

Currently I'm watching his first videos on TobyGames because I'm an extremely sad person! You know what, here's another image from the beginning when Angela(?) finds him originally! 

"Just... Take me back... Into the garage. I think Debbie has some..." Then flash backs happen, 2 of them aren't real and then the last one he shoots his best friend and his fiancee because they were having an affair together! "They thought I was stupid! I'm not. And do you know what. No one knows that I was here but you..." "ACTION" MURDER part 3. I watched this other thing as well, with Toby in, and he's this angel who watches everything this woman does! She has helped 712 people! She has stopped them from suicide, relationship abuse, murder and then when her nephew is in hospital Toby/Listener appears and tells her that she has to help him for him to help her! He steals something from her brain by using this light thing and then she helps this other woman afterwards! "714... And counting!" Cue creepy smile! Haha! I'm such a sad person! You know what? I complain about not being able to learn my French, when all I do is memorise parts from Toby's videos... Or all of them! An example of this is 'Password Rant'... Hmm! I seriously need to get a life! Normal teenagers: listen to music, hang around with friends, text each other, talk on Facebook, Blah blah blah... Me: Watches YouTube... That's IT! Sorry! Haha! "Does that gun make you retarded?" TOBY!! Sorry, episode moment from what I'm watching! 'Halo: Reach- Toby Sucks At Gaming- Part 3 (Let's Play With Tobuscus) 

Any way, I'm gonna' go and sleep...
SCHOOL TOMORROW... NOOOO!
Oh well!
See You! 
Ginge Off!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment