Monday, 11 February 2013

No.1 Fan!

In English a couple of weeks ago, I was labeled as Toby Turner's BIGGEST FAN! Well, No.1 Fan! TAKE THAT EVERYONE ELSE WHO PROBABLY KNOWS MORE THAN ME ABOUT TOBY! Hahaha! I do know quite a lot though! Probably more than I should know to be honest! That's okay isn't it? 

Firstly, when Toby was 8; he had his eardrum ripped out by a doctor with tweezers... No seriously! He had A LOT of allergies when he was younger, which meant that he had to have tubes in his ears... Don't know why though! Instead of letting the glue just let the tube fall out of his ear; the doctor decided to use tweezers and yank it out... Including his eardrum! They had to take part of his ear from the back and replace his eardrum with that!? What an idiot doctor... That is proven by the fact that the doctor went away and changed his name and wiped his records... Hahaha! He couldn't face the fact that he'd ripped an 8 year old's eardrum out! WTF!! He needs to get some qualifications! 

Next, when he was younger, he was in Pe Class... Being Toby, he didn't and still doesn't like sports! So he said to his teacher: "I've hurt my arm, I can't do this anymore!" So the teacher sends him to the nurse. At the nurse, she feels his arm and at his elbow he says that's where it hurts. She believes that it's broken... Result for him! His mum/mom checks him out from school and takes him to hospital. After his X-Rays were completed, he pointed out to the doctor where his arm was 'broken'! The doctor said, "Yeah! That's wear it's broken!" So he gets this blue cast for NO REASON! How awesome is that? He 'convinced' the doctor that his arm was broken... That's pretty cool!

Toby is one of the only YouTubers that I watch, that doesn't swear... Well. Apart from 'crap'! I know why! He got told by his sister that she would stop his niece- Her daughter- from watching his videos... WHAT! She's nearly 17! So, Toby doesn't swear... anymore... Because he wants his very lovely niece; Ciara; to watch his videos! Aww! She's lovely! And they just have this really amazing connection. When they played Halo 4 together they were so funny! I wish I had an uncle like Toby! Not Toby! 'Cause then I'd have to marry my uncle... NO! Hahaha....

Yeah. So. How have you been? I've been good! Benchball pissed me off though! People want a leader, so wanting to improve my leadership skills, I take the position! After the first game though, people wonder why I change people around... "YOU CAN'T CATCH OR SHOOT LAURA!" Then people get annoyed at me *coughs*:Laura*coughs* and then get upset for no reason! Sorry, but it's not my fault you cannot play benchball! Just saying! 

Any way... WOAH it's 22:35!
I'm gonna' watch the rest of Dr.G, because it's the best program EVER!
I shall type again tomorrow, more interesting facts about Toby in fact! I haven't finished yet! Hahaha!
See You!
Ginge Off! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment