Friends...
Friends. Everybody has them. Friends are usually people who share similar interests, or people who just enjoy each other's company because they can talk about anything! I don't have any friends that have similar interests with me... And most people don't like talking to me about stuff! I know what you're thinking: "Stop complaining! You're happy with the friends you have aren't you?" Yeah... But I don't have a best friend... Someone who I'll cherish for who they are and what they do... Most people don't care about having a best friend, but that's mostly because everyone that they hang around with talks to them. However, in our group of friends there's 7 of us... Chloe Harrison, Rachel Crabbe, Taryn Thompson, Sophie King, Saraid Ferguson and Harrison Davies... I didn't put my name in there because that's how the group works...! I'm the person that people don't want to talk to unless they really need to... There's nobody that really understands me! The person that you see at school or around isn't the real me... Most people say I'm mental. It's because inside I'm just screaming out! Wanting somebody to understand me! Waiting for a best friend... I know I have my best friends Taryn and Rachel, however they're more best friends than I am with them added together... If they're reading this then, I don't want to offend you! You all have each other... Sometimes when I stop talking at break and lunch it's because I'm just thinking about how you all have someone else, and how I wish I was likeable enough to have someone I could call my best friend! I really need to find a person I can actually call my best friend... I know it sounds stupid because I have two best friends; Taryn and Rachel, and then close friends; Sophie, Jazz, Hannah, Saraid, but inside... None of them are actually my best friends! They all have someone else... Someone better! They're probably reading this thinking, "She's just looking for sympathy..." Well, maybe if you were in my position you'd realise how left out I actually feel! I'm not just saying this so tomorrow you'll all be like, aww Chloe... I'm sorry! I just wanted to open up your eyes and make you realise how lucky you are to have someone you can call your best friend... I don't. I hope that you can now see things form my perspective!
Any way. I've been thinking about stuff and I have a question for you: If you could say a few sentences to your favourite celebrity; what would you say? Post a comment response! I'm going to do one to Toby tomorrow in my post! I think it's important that people know what I would say to him! I know that I want to know what I'd say to him!
Just a sec! I need to go upstairs to get the sheet I'm going to write about on here!
Dear Peron I hate, you don't exist... Hate is a VERY strong word... I don't like using it! But I don't like Max Tilley! You are homophobic, sexist, racist and everything else like that! You piss me off!
Dear person I like, I wish you knew I existed... But you'll find someone better!
Dear ex-boyfriend, I miss all the things you did! Especially the phone calls while I was on holiday and taking me to 'The George' for dinner! I miss those memories!
Dear ex-best friend, I'm sorry that I moved away... We've drifted apart, even though promises were made that we wouldn't!
Dear best friend, well... I hope I'll see you in the future!
Dear Santa, why didn't you bring me that electronic diary I wanted when I was about 8...!? HMM! You've got some explaining to do mister!
Dear mum, thank you for being there for me through the good and bad. I know I annoy you when I don't believe in myself, but I don't believe in myself because I think I'm letting you down! I'm sorry...
Dear dad, I don't know what to say...
Dear future me, reach for what you want! Make sure that you study to your full ability so that you can achieve your forensic pathology job that you so want!
Dear past me, work harder! You can do things, just you've for some reason decided to stop being the school lover that you were! Return to that!
Dear person I'm jealous of, you don't exist! I think jealousy is an ugly emotion... It reflects on how you act and the person you are, which means that people know if you're a jealous person!
Dear person I had a crush on, I wish you'd liked me too! It's fine, I like someone else now!
I hope that you could answer these!
See You Tomorrow!
Ginge Off!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment