Saturday, 2 March 2013

YouTube's No.1 Fan... Probably...

Hey!
So, you probably know that I'm a MASSIVE fan of YouTube and its stars! Over the past few hours I've just been watching Shane Dawson! He's funny, but at the same time he gives very serious messages out! I think that good YouTubers should do that! I watch A LOT of people... Here's the list of people I'm subscribed to/ each channel:

TobyTurner
TobyGames
Ciara Turner
Tobuscus
StarKidPotter
Node
IanH
ShaneDawsonTV
SmoshGames
Toby
Seth Hendrix
jacksfilms
mooshville
OlgaKay2
smosh
Olga Kay
jackisanerd
OlgaKayGames
JckSparrow
AnthonyPadilla

Phew! I should really be subbed to 'The Fine Bros' and 'Sean Klitzner' but... I don't watch their videos enough! I should probably watch PewDiePie more, but I think he's ever so slightly... MASSIVELY annoying! All he does is swear and it's soooo annoying!
Sometimes I wonder if I'm subbed to too many people, but you know. I enjoy their videos! At the moment I've seen PewDiePie, Anthony from Smosh and Shane Dawson do this video called 'Draw My Life'! I think they're amazing because we get to see the real person behind the videos! Personally, I think Toby should do one because he only found out recently that his dad isn't his real dad!? He has a different dad! So he has his siblings, sister and a brother, that he's had his whole life, and now he's got new siblings who have just found out that they're a sibling to Toby Turner! The first thing I'd do is ask for a free hoodie! Haha! No! I wouldn't know what I'd do! Haha! 

Any way, I'm gonna' go!
I've got rugby tomorrow and I've got to do quite a bit of homework!
Today I just took a day off! Haha! Day off!
I shouldn't have really!
I should have been learning my French! 
Pfffttt!
I've got tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday actually!
I'll be fine!
I'm going now... Okay? YouTube here... I... Stay?
Hmmm.....
See You!
Ginge Off! 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I've now realised how sad I am being subbed to all of these people! What an idiot...! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete