Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Anger!!

If you know me then you probably know that I'm angry about... 80% of the time...! 80% of that 80% I am angry for no reason.... Lost? SO am I! Not really! The other 20% of that 80% anger, I'm angry at teachers, the lesson, Jake, Max or general friend stuff... But I get angry about nothing! Yeah, well today I had probably, the least annoying lesson of Biology I've had in a while! No joke! I usually hate it! Not the actual subject, just where I sit! I sit next to someone called Jake...! Yeah the same Jake that's there^. And he is sooooooooooooo annoying! He gave me a dead arm last week! It was... interesting I guess! But today, we found a topic to talk about that we both like... You'll never guess... What? Tobuscus...? No! hmfhf! Yeah! I'm glad someone else finds him hilarious! Taryn and Rachel still think he's s**t though... Why don't you just watch a variety of his different videos, then maybe you'd understand why I enjoy watching his videos... Actually, not just me, but Jake and his-Toby's- 6,912,461 subscribers from around the World find him hilarious! Yeah I just went onto all three of his channels and added up how many subscribers there were as of 18:50pm/10:50am on my calculator...! I'm not sad at all! Yeah I am! 

I think I pissed off Harrison today though... Whoops! I'm not going to go into that though! I need to watch Smiley! Right... My side of the room in English one our debate... Curley's Wife is in fact a  tart! I think that was probably due to my amazing argument skills... Seriously...? SHUT UP! Yeah. I think that means it's time to leave it...

OMG! Toby had his email HACKED! Some person named 'Snow' hacked into his email... The email that he uses for all three of his YouTube accounts, his website and probably a lot of his normal everyday things...!? It doesn't matter now because he's changed the email...! It just proves that anyone can be hacked! :P There are A LOT going around at the moment! Just be careful with everything! 'Cause it could and may well happen to you!? 

Yeah. I guess I'll type something again later if I'm bothered! last night I was too tired! SORRY!! 

See You!
Ginge Off!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment