Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Grammar Rant Tomorrow!

Do you know what really annoys me? People who make stupid grammar mistakes. Until about 7-8 months ago, I wasn't really that bothered about people's grammar, but then I started watching 'Your Grammar Sucks' by Jacksfilms... DAMN! It really made me notice the mistakes that people make. All of today I've just been ranting about lots of stuff and so I decided to do a rant about grammar. "Why grammar? That's sad!" Yeah... But it puts my thoughts out there and now people will be able to know what my opinion actually is! 

I haven't done it today because I've been watching Toby play some games like 'Slender- 7th Street' and 'Far Cry 3', I've also watched 'The Great Comic Relief Bake-Off'! It wasn't as funny as yesterday's though... You can see why celebs do what they do instead of cooking... Yesterday a man burnt his cake, so he left it outside for a while. He brought it back in and then decided to use an orange peeler and grate all of the burnt bits off! It isn't that funny now, but if you watch the actual episode, it'll make you laugh! At the same time, the others do funny stuff as well, and you will just find it HILARIOUS! And I've also been doing homework for pe! I'm now watching 'Dr.G Medical Examiner'. A man was found in a motel room, with half of his head blown off by a shotgun! Suicide or foul play? If you don't know what foul play is, it means murder! This problem is, he was found on a chair, with half a head, but there was blood all around the room as if he'd walked around and touched the sink and other places... So. Suicide? Or murder? I'll let you know tomorrow. 

So why a rant? I've watched too many rants in the past month by Tobuscus, so now I'm kind of hooked and ranting about anything and everything! My friend Nicola knows that very well from today! So, I'll write one out, but I won't record myself saying it or anything!

Tomorrow I'll tell you about other stuff but, English. I walked in with my friends and my teacher, Mr Hill, said "Good Afternoon". At this point it was 09:50 in the morning, so I said, "It's only 10 to 10. Where do you live?" Everybody looks at me strangely and I wonder why... I then realise and say, "Oh! I didn't mean that as in 'where do you live?', I meant it as..." I didn't finish that sentence! Everyone believes I need medication... I'm completely mad! In maths,  Max, who I sit next to, got the question wrong... Most people would get slightly annoyed and try again... NOT MAX! He decided to smack his head on the table about 13 times. Five minutes later he says, "My head hurts.."! Oh! You don't say! You've just smacked your head on the table...! I'm not very sympathetic though, I was just laughing and laughing! Every time I thought of it I just broke up in hysterics! Haha! 

I'm sorry I haven't posted much in the last few days... I said I'd post something yesterday, I guess that's another thing I'll need to do tomorrow! Oh and by the way! The man's death was a suicide... He shot himself twice. The first time he survived and walked around. A few minutes later; he sat in the chair and shot himself through the frontal lobe... or something like that. I can't WAIT until I'll be able to do this! It's going to be so worth it! I need to start revising to make sure I get the grades I want! 

Any way! I'm going to go! I'm tired, exhausted, knackered.... What they're the same words? Oh really.. That just proves it doesn't it! I LOVE THIS PROGRAM SO MUCH! IT'S MY FAVORITE PROGRAM EVER... Apart from Silent Witness! That's also awesome!

Good Night!
See You!
Ginge Off! 
xx


2 comments:

  1. Haha,when you said that in english, I couldn't stop laughing! And same when you told me about the burnt cake! :) Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Seriously, you should watch it! Everything that goes around at the same time just makes the situation even more hilarious! Haha! I do enjoy making people laugh! Mr Hill didn't get it though...! :P xxxxx

    ReplyDelete