Haha! I don't know why I started this post out with a laugh, but I think it has something to do with the fact that Happy Wheels is so fun! It involves controlling different characters on different vehicles through levels that people have made! It is such a fun game to play! Out of 10, I'd give it an 8. Purely because it's an amazing, really interesting game that makes you want to keep playing. However, it doesn't work half of the time, as Tobuscus has proved many a time, even at 03:00 in the morning in LA! But that could just be the internet connection! But, I went onto it about half an hour ago, and it immediately came up with the 'Headache Puppy'- The non-refreshing blocker!
Any way. I'd recommend it to anyone who is bored because, your boredom will be cured. But if you don't like blood, then this isn't the game for you! It involves quite a lot, considering there is a lot of deaths involved! Great game Jim Bonacci!
Chloe Off!
xx
The happy wheels on http://thescarygames.org/happy-wheels/
ReplyDelete