Thursday, 24 January 2013

My Poor Mum!

So, I was doing my maths homework and I hear these voices outside... I look, but I don't look that well... Then the doorbell rings. By this point I'd already thought about my mum as in, maybe she'll be home early tonight... And guess who was at the door! My mum in crutches...! A couple of months back she went to see a doctor. Her knee is really bad! And I mean really bad. Sometimes she cannot walk on it fully or even bend it! So, this doctor told her that it was fine...! Excuse me! I'm no doctor and neither is my dad, but we both knew that something was wrong! When she got home her knee was in a really big holdster thing! Turns out, that stupid doctor was wrong! She's got a massive build up of fluid in her knee... So. I think we should sue- However you spell it- him! My mum could have made it completely worse by letting it go... All thanks to that doctor! Well. Lesson in life! DON'T ALWAYS TRUST YOUR DOCTORS!! THEY DON'T ALWAYS KNOW WHAT THEY'RE ON ABOUT!! -_- She's going to the fracture clinic tomorrow!! She'll be off work for the next few weeks!? What a stupid MoFo doctor!! -_-! Love you mum! xx

I'll type again tomorrow.
I've already said that today but I thought I'd let you know about this situation
but, yeah. You know!
See You! 
Ginge Off! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment