Thursday, 24 January 2013

Rants!

I know I said I'd do a rant just about people's grammar, but after what's happened to me today I'm just going to do all of them! 

Grammar: The thing that frustrates me most about people's grammar is when they get your and you're mixed up...! You're 13 years old! By now you should surely know which freakin' 'your' goes into certain sentences... But no. Here's an example: "Your so hot! You're hair is just, amazing!" WHAT!? Why? There is a difference you know! People really need to use their spare time to brush up on their grammar! The next thing about grammar that annoys me, "is the fact that sometimes sentences are making the sense of nothing..." Someone really put that as a YouTube comment! Can you not speak English... If English isn't your first language then it's okay... BUT THERE'S NO EXCEPTION FOR THIS! People commenting are probably younger than 10 most of the time! But there's also people older than 20!! Yes. 20 years old. Some people really need to go back to school or something! 

I'm not going to waste all of my anger on just that!

Mr Tayler- History: So, I was just sitting there minding my own business and then I try to link my answer to the answer that'd already been given... But no. Mr Tayler tells me to put my hand down...! About 5 minutes later, the person talking is giving my answer that I could have given, and Mr Tayler says; "Chloe, can you pay attention!"... WHAT! I am paying attention! I can't freakin' turn around to look at the person because the tables are too freakin' close together AND I have a person behind me! By this point I couldn't be bothered anymore! Then we had to stand on one of three sides of the classroom depending on our view. The question was "Would WWII still have happened if Hitler wasn't alive?". I said yes because of all of the other disputes going on around Europe at that point! So, Mr Tayler interegates Jazz and Hannah because they went to the 'I don't know' wall. Then I have an idea, but Nafisa also thinks of it as well. She tells him... That's absolutely fine! But then he says, "I bet you nobody else thought of that!" -_- I FREAKIN' THOUGHT OF IT! Maybe if you actually picked me then I would have been able to tell you! Next thing you know, I'm telling Jazz and Hannah that I want to shoot myself! I've been obsessed with shooting myself in the head all day, just because of Dr.G last night! Then Mr Tayler comes over to me and he says, "You should really start putting your hand up!" I'm just standing there thinking: *I would if you'd just pick me once in a while* I sarcastically put my hand up!! :P Did he pick me to give my answer? Go on, take a guess! No he bloody well didn't! I then told Jazz the answer and she was asked to explain it! Hannah and I just laughed because she couldn't! We then sat down again, and I almost fell asleep because his voice really does grate on your ears! But then we were getting our stamps and he says to me, "I think you made some good contributions, but you need to put your hand up more! I would give you a merit but I'm already giving them to other people!" Erm... What contributions? You never gave me the freakin' CHANCE to give ANY contributions...!! And secondly! I do put my hand up, you just tell me to put it down, then you go to Richard or Mitchell! If you want me to make comments on stuff then FREAKIN' PICK ME!! ARGH!! He really annoys me! Then, because I'm not particularly happy to have him any way, he tells me to smile at him... I make a VERY sarcastic smile and leave... I don't really have to smile at you! UGH! 

Next up is Biology...

Jake: All Jake does all lesson is annoy me!! He steals my work sheet, draws stuff in my book, gives me dead arms, smacks me round the head when he's singing 'Whole World' and makes up stupid insults and stuff about me! Today he just sent me over the edge! ARGH! I literally nearly ripped his head off! He was being so annoying... How am I supposed to achieve my grades if I'm sitting next to the most ANNOYING FREAKIN' PERSON in the WHOLE class! He just makes my blood boil!! ARGH!


Yeah... Any way! Today I got the easiest merit ever saying, "He's emotionally broken...!" Oh My God! Sometimes I wonder whether I should do that in every lesson! "What's *symbol for pie* pie r cubed?" OHH!! Emotionally broken! MERIT! Woo Hoo! Nah! That'll never happen! 

Any way, I'm gonna' go and watch Silent Witness, then Dr.G! Hopefully tomorrow, I won't be obsessed with how someone was killed! All of my answers to people were "I want to shoot myself!" Or "Go shoot yourself!" :P

I shall see you... Well type to you tomorrow! 
I need my sleep!
Enjoy your day today/tomorrow. 

See you!
Ginge Off!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment