Sunday, 27 January 2013

I'm Back!

Hey. I'm back... Yeah. It's only been 2 days! It feels like forever! So, I've been watching videos, completing homework which I don't need to do until Wens/Thurs instead of doing the one that supposedly needs to be done by tomorrow... If it's not due in until Wednesday... I'M GOING TO SHOOT MYSELF! I've said that a lot recently...! Especially Thursday and today! ARGH! Typically on Dr.G someone else was shot... Accidentally.... In the forehead! But yeah, any way. I'm just watching the Walking Dead game-play by Toby...Oh that's what I did today as well! I also started watching the Walking Dead series 1! It's SOOO GOOD! I never really believed Saraid when she said it was.. But now... IT'S JUST SO FREAKIN' AMAZING! I really enjoy watching it!! 

I'm gonna' go... Wait. Do you ever get self-conscious when people are like, "Oh! That was really easy. I got 100% apart from the .1 I got on one of the questions!" And you're just there like, *I'm finding it really hard actually*... But you know. You don't say anything because you don't what to seem like you're angry at your friends! Hmm... Happens to me most days! Oh well!

I guess I'm going to go and sleep... Or maybe watch some Walking Dead game-play!
It's really great! I would recommend it to anyone who isn't faint-hearted!
Enjoy life, until tomorrow when I'll talk about Dr.G and Miranda!

See You!
Ginge Off!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment