So, why is this specific blog about consciences? I'll tell you, but it's not very exciting!
It's from my English lesson earlier... I told you. You can stop reading this if you want...
NO! I was only joking! I'd like you to keep reading...
It made me thought, what would my conscience be. In class we had to decide, but I thought I'd have about 7 different ones... Yeah... Most of which, to be honest, I wouldn't be able to face! First of all I thought of my AMAZING mum, who would do anything for me, and I in return. But, the situation, was that Lennie, the guy with learning difficulties in 'Of Mice and Men', had just killed Curley's Wife. So, back to my mum, she'd be so awfully disappointed that I wouldn't be able to face her as my conscience! I'd hate to think what she'd have to say to be honest!
Secondly, I thought of my friend from Shoreham, Tom. But if you want to be specific, his name is Thomas Kosteletos. Yes, his name is weird. He's from Greece, don't hate! Any way... I thought of him because we always used to compete with each other in Primary and Secondary school- year 7. But then, I thought, that he wouldn't really care, because I moved away, and now I'm "just somebody that he used to know..." Sorry! Song moment! Excuse me. *Coughs* Eghem. Sorry.
Next, I thought of Stacey and Kirsti. My best friends from Shoreham. They'd know what to say, and what to do, but then I thought that they'd just be disappointed and scared of me... WHich means that I wouldn't want to face what they had to 'say'.
After them I thought of someone closer to me. I say someone, I mean two people. Taryn and Rachel. My closest friends up here in Rugby, however sometimes I think I'm the odd one out all of the time! Everyone has a best friend except me... Yeah... Right... EXCITING! "We don't want to read that!" I hear you... Well, type I guess! Look at me talking to myself. That's literally impossible, you can't see me... Unless... *Fake screams* Nah. It's not even worth the effort to be honest! You're spying on me! "I'm just jokin', if you didn't know, then you're a little slow, and you're probably from..." WOAW! Racist comment from a song about stereotypes there! 'Your Favourite Martian' subscribe to him on YouTube... SPONSOR! Well not sponsor, but who gives a s**t! Right, back to Taryn and Rachel. Why wouldn't they be my conscience? I don't really know. I just don't think that they'd have anything to say to me, because... Well I don't know.
Next I thought about Saraid and Sophie. They're my next closest friends, (along with Jazz and Hannah, but I'll get onto those in a minute!) and I don't think I'd want to hear what they'd have to say! I DON'T MEAN THAT IN AN OFFENSIVE WAY AT ALL! Sophie and Saraid, if you read this; I think you're awesome! Keep being you and I'm sorry for my attitude towards you in the past couple of months! On the up side, they'd ask how I was, and why I'd killed her, but I just wouldn't be able to tell them. I trust them, but I wouldn't want them to be put through that!
What about a mythical conscience? Like Jiminy Cricket off of Pinocio. Is that how you spell it? Spelling isn't my fortay! <--- See! Nah, I'm only playin'. But who with? No that's disgusting! How could you think that without me prompting you? I did prompt you? Oh... *Awkward silence* Sure... If I were to have a fictional character, I wouldn't chose something like Harrison's. His was 'Barney Wan Kanobe'! If that's how you spell it? He's a Jedi, obviously, *duh* but he's also Barney the dinosaur! I think mine would be the death form 'Harry Potter and the Dealthy HAllows part 1!' I think it's awesome! But also, it links into my future, especially with the crime I just commiteed! There I've decided. My conscience is DEATH!
I'd just like to end this by saying, thanks for reading, I'm sorry it's so long. Keep reading my blog! Erm... On another note. It's snowing. Just like it did Monday. Snow turns into ice, and as I found out once on Tuesday and twice yesterday... It hurts when you fall over... I've had a great idea! I should make a whole blog about my clumsiness! Awesome!
Any way. I've gotta' go and make some adjustments to my cooking because I set the timer to turn the oven off, and I didn't realise 'til 15 mins after! Well done me!
See you!
Chloe off!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment