Monday, 28 January 2013

Homework!

Do you know what really pisses me off... MyMaths! That stupid freakin' calculator! If it wasn't 10 o'clock at night I would have probably got 100%... Well after my mum assisted me on the Greenhouse question! I have been doing that homework for about 3 hours in total last night and today! ARGH! Yeah.

So today in English, there was a discussion in our group about Tobuscus... WOOHOO! Everyone thinks I'm really strange! Why? It's not an obsession... I just know more about him than they do! Is that so wrong? No? ...Yes... Hmm... Most people would agree! Not me! Oh well! They wouldn't understand... I think he's great! He's hilarious... Their point of view, by which I mean Taryn, Rachel, Saraid and Sophie, is that he's s**t! Thanks guys.... They were just insulting him and I was just thinking *SHUT THE F**K UP! F**K YOU ALL!* Meh.... Oh well! :P

I'm reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tired, so I'm just going to watch this Dr.G episode then go to sleep! 

Type to you tomorrow! 
OH S**T.....................
I have Mr Tayler tomorrow...
Let the shooting in the face commence! 

See You!
Ginge Off! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment