What? I'm copying? No I'm not... I am. Don't tell Taryn and Rachel though. What? They're probably reading this? Shhh! Hey Taryn and Rachel. I'm talking to myself again? Right...
Any way! Hey, I'm Chloe, as you can probably tell by the title of my blog! Do you want to know much about me? "No, you suck you crazy talking to yourself person!" What is your problem!!
Freaked out? So am I! Back to the 'interesting' subject of introducing myself! I'm a 14 year old who LOVES to watch murder investigation programs. Nobody really shares the same interests as me in that way! But, I enjoy watching Silent Witness, Dr.G Medical Examiner, Waterloo Road, Vampire Diaries, Russell Howard's Good News, Doctor Who, Merlin, Robin Hood, Horrible Histories- Still a kid at heart! Also, as you've probably guessed from my first posts, I'm obsessed with a certain YouTuber! TOBY TURNER! SUBSCRIBE! Neither of my best friends like him, buuuuuttttt............... We share a lot of other interests!
With Rachel I share TVD, RHGN and we generally find the same things funny. Also, today I found another thing we have in common, she fell over in front of people like I have done many a time in the past few days. What's that? I've told you that several times today? Yeah, well... It's interesting! Today, Rachel started her blog! I'd suggest that you read it, you never know. You could like EVERYTHING she likes! Check out her page @: http://ablondewithmanyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/
Secondly, Taryn. I guess I don't share that much in common with Taryn to be absolutely honest. However we both like the same kind of films. Mainly the DIE HARD QUADRILOGY! Although, at a sleepover Rachel didn't understand ANY of what was going on, I think that if she watched them from the first film, she'd enjoy them! Taryn and I get the bus together and it is generally funny! Especially when Taryn gets hyper on chocolate and sweets!
I'm a rugby player by the way! Most boys are scared of me, so if they ever insult me, or like Jake; thump me in science, then one day I WILL KILL THEM! What's that? I'm a psycho? Well thanks for the vote of confidence! I'm not going to kill them, but seriously, they will be hurt one day! Just like Slender. He kills people. What's Slender? Only an awesome horror game! Play it! I haven't played it myself yet, I haven't really had the time! I'll play it later on tonight, when it's dark! That sounds like a bad pedoish joke does it? No! I'm just dirty minded at the worst times? I don't think that's the case... It is.
I'm just going to finish this off by saying that this took me like 7 years to find.
I thought that I deleted it while putting Rachel's web address into it,
In fact, it saved in my drafts... And guess what I had done before I found this?
I freakin' wrote a whole other one!
What a waste of freakin' time!
Yeah well, that other one is about to be deleted because this one it soooooo much more interesting!
Do you agree? Post in the comments!
Actually that's copyrighted!
Sorry.
I'm stalling yet again!
"What's wrong with you?"
YOU JUST NEED TO CHILL OUT DUDE!
I'm asking too many questions and answering them while talking to myself.
That's awesome!
Yeah. I'll see you later, because this is from 10:33 on Saturday morning instead of yesterday when I wrote it originally!
Peace Off!
That's not my outro!
See You!
Ginge Off!
xx
Its a good first blog. Love it. Xxxxx
ReplyDeleteI think that this one is better, but that's just my opinion! xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove it Chloe! Ahh, we are "Slippy Buddies!" haha! Xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHaha! That's a GREAT name! xxxxx
ReplyDelete