Friday, 18 January 2013

Snow

So, the snow's here... Fantastic... I hate snow! Do you agree? Probably not... I'm well known for being weird and not liking things that lots of other people like... So what? Like I never say; ever, 'We are all entitled to our own feelings'. That's one of my 'well' known phrases, which you can find in my latest, and only book: "Chloe writes stuff about crap!" Do you think it'd sell? No? How dare you sir... you could also be madam, but I'm not really bothered! JUST KIDDING! "But seriously, don't hump any sheep!" Erm... *awkward silence* I have no clue where that came from! It's from a song... Not that you wanted to know that!Yeah any way! What did you do today? I went to school... *yawn*! Do you feel the same way about today? Taryn went home second lesson! Lucky! I would have put b**ch on the end, however Taryn isn't a b**ch AT ALL! In fact she sent me a really funny message at break about my blog! Nice to know somebody I know has read it! We left school at 12:30, so she didn't really miss much. I then walked to the pub with Harrison, Saraid and Rachel... I know what you're saying: "Chloe... HOW DARE YOU DRINK *waves hands around in air*" Calm down, person with strange flapping hand movements, I was only waiting for my mum, who I have to say, turned up at 13:15, which was 45 mins after I'd text her! What a let down! ;) It's okay mum! I'm not surprised considering the state of the car! Do you like birds? I know this great part of a song that reminds me of birds all the time: "Target comes out of his shelter. He's distracted by a feather, he's like 'SHOOT ME', he likes feathers, he looks up when he remembers; 'OOH I LOVE BIRDS'! Nod at the bird and people die, EVERYWHERE PEOPLE DIE! Target doesn't die; he's fine..." Not that anybody really appreciates those kind of songs! Check out Toby Turner's 3 channels on YouTube, unless you think he's s**t... Yes Taryn, we are all looking at you! Ah! Rachel; don't try and slink away! I know you think he's s**t as well! I'm just jokin'!I'm cold! What? It's winter? Well noticed crazy sarcastic person! Wait, what? It was me? Yeah.. erm... Carry on with whatever you were doing! It's not like I talk to myself or anything... I do! :P I talk to myself ALLLLLL the time! But, I'm not the only one, am I Nicole? I can see you hiding behind my door! You pedo! No Nicole! Calm it... NOO!*I'm sorry, we have temporarily lost connection with Chloe's laptop. It turns out, after reading this in the past... Nicole wasn't very happy with Chloe, so she decided to... "Who are you? Conscience?" "I'm your conscience! The Death from Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows....p...p...a... *snores*" What? I fell asleep! No I didn't! I did... IN YOUR IMAGINATION! As Joe would say, "STOP QUOTING S**T!!" I agree for once Joe! "Here she goes again... Talking to herself!" Shut up! Don't Worry! I'm not crazy... Or am I?

I'm gonna' go. I've got to go hoover... YAY! -_- I'm going to put some warm socks on first though... Not been out in the snow since I got home... For obvious reasons! If you don't know, check out my post from yesterday, or go to my Facebook page! Yesterday's blog: Conscience. Some people found it hilarious, which I'm glad about! Especially the "I'm only playin'. But who with? No that's disgusting! How could you think that without me prompting you? I did prompt you? Oh... *Awkward silence* Sure..." I really enjoyed that bit as well! 

Enjoy the rest of your evening! I'll probably post a lot later as well because I'll still be up at 02:00 tomorrow morning! "I think I love you more, than the Japanese love tentacle porn...!" *Waving person returns* "Chloe, how racist could you get?" Look... it's a song! Okay. 

See you all later!
Chloe Off! 
xx





2 comments:

  1. You have your obsessions, I have mine! :)

    "As Joe would say, "STOP QUOTING S**T!!" <-- This made me laugh loads! I think it's because i'm always there when he says it haha!

    Love you Chloe, keep blogging! Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Agreed!

    I just thought it was appropriate! It's from a stupid program!

    Love you too! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete