Thursday, 31 January 2013

Tommy Knight

Most people probably don't know who he is... But, he's my favorite character on Waterloo Road-Kevin- and also on 'The Sarah-Jane Adventures'-Luke Smith. He generally plays smart people, but he's also done like... this adult awareness advert, like internet safety. People who you don't know could easily be someone who could not be who they say you are! Yeah... I watched it... He was... erm... He was raped...! 

Any way! I think he's an awesome actor! I thought that he was only going to be in Waterloo Road for an episode... apparently not! He's just such an emotional person! Especially since Kevin has been in care all of his life... And now Mr Chalk isn't who he says he is! OOOOHHHHH DDDDEEEEAAAAAARRRRR! It's not for anything that he's done! He got abused when he was in care...! :O His back.... The belt, burns... Just scars every where! ... That's just not right! 

Oh well. Any way! Toby hasn't got his website back... GoDaddy is refusing to give it back to him because he doesn't know the person that hacked his email-In person- and he doesn't have a business license! What a bunch of balls...! That's a quote by the way...!! Oh Dear!

I'm going to go watch the end of Waterloo Road,
Then I'm going to watch Silent Witness,
Then I'm going to watch Dr.G Medical Examiner!

What a great line-up!!
See You!
Ginge Off!!
xx

3 comments:

  1. I used to love the Sarah-Jane Adventures! Too bad the woman that played her died... otherwise I'd probably still watch it if there were new episodes! X x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kevin on Waterloo Road!!! He is a great actor! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth Sladen! She was an amazing woman!

    He is soooo awesome! TOMMY KNIGHT!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete